wheat bag peony floral extra large lavender or no lavender
My warming wheat bags are lovely for these cold night and are also fantastic for releasing aches and pains. Each wheat bag comes with a set of instructions on how to heat the bag in a microwave and how to care for the product.
This large wheat bag is perfect for wrapping round your neck or shoulders.
I use English lavender in my products.
The large wheat bags measure approximately 20 inches by 5 inches.
I also take commissions for wheat bags to the size my customers would like.
The pattern placement may be slightly different, from the image above. But it will be cut from the same fabric.
Instructions Included in wheat bag:
Wheat Bag Care Instructions
• To heat your wheat bag place in a microwave on a high (700w) heat setting for 90 seconds. Only heat in a microwave with a freely moving turntable.
• Every couple of times you heat your wheat bag simply sprinkle it with water before heating. This will stop the wheat drying out and burning.
• Once Heated do not place wheat bag under bedding or blankets whilst unattended or whilst sleeping.
• Do not use if fabric becomes discoloured or damaged in anyway.
• Do not use if wheat bag smells burnt.
• Do not reheat your wheat bag again until it has fully cooled.
Lavender, Just Wheat